When you step into the role of Customer Service Training Coordinator, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your training expertise will strengthen a fast-paced environment where productivity is a way of life.
Don’t miss this chance to join a detail oriented and highly efficient team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $40,000 a year to $50,000 a year
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Houston, Texas near Beltway 8 and Clay Road area
- Flexible to a 40hr work week; This may include mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
Your New Role:
Join a global transportation solutions company based in Houston, TX. As the newest Customer Service Training Coordinator, you will develop, implement, and/or modify training programs to ensure maximum efficiency of call center/customer service personnel. With your strong analysis and training skills, you will impact New Hire Orientation sessions and ongoing trainings by developing new training materials, improving trainings, and providing further support to improve performance.
You will be part of a productive team that is committed to meeting daily metrics to increase company efficiency and overall performance. This fast-paced independent styled work environment will make this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your office professional work experience.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred
- A minimum of two years related experience is preferred
- Strong communication with the ability to speak effectively before groups
- Problem solver with the ability to make judgments based off defined procedures and practices.
Your New Organization:
This is a Fortune 1000 company, recognized for its dedication to compliance and efficiency. They strive to employ individuals of high personal and professional character who not only serve their customers, but the communities in which they live and work.
Enjoy a challenging and productive work environment with benefits medical, dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap to grow your office professional career as a Customer Service Training Coordinator at this global transportation company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 281-275-5410.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.