When you step into the role of the Customer Success Specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
Your New Organization:
This is an amazing opportunity for one of Omaha's top Fortune 500 companies! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! As a Customer Success Specialist, you will support new and existing customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
What Matters Most as the Customer Success Specialist:
- Pay starting at $55,000k annually based on experience.
- Monday through Friday daytime hours
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% upfront tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program and state of the art onsite gym
Your New Role as the Customer Success Specialist:
- Support new and existing customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Specialize in inbound sales of commercial auto insurance policies and provide excellent customer service to existing customers.
- Use analytical skills to review information from an applicant to evaluate the degree of risk involved in a business or operation to determine if the applicant should be approved for a policy.
- Use technology and data to determine the coverages to provide and the premium to be charged for the risk.
- Utilize strong communication and customer service skills by asking questions and making decisions over the phone and via e-mail with potential customers.
Your Experience as the Customer Success Specialist:
- Property & casualty insurance license a plus
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an Customer Success Specialist at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.