Plano, TX 75074 US
- Perform order entry of all orders for assigned customers ensuring orders are entered timely and accurately (order number, quantity, product specifications, pricing, freight terms, shipping instructions, packaging, delivery date, other special instructions, etc.). Update order information due to changes related to product, quantities and pricing.
- Provide confirmation of delivery schedule and revisions to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to customers through phone calls and e-mails on order status.
- Interface with customers and internal organizations for the resolution of any issues.
- Provide support to assigned Regional Sales Directors on customer related issues.
- Create and revise customer orders in the ERP system as required; update daily order report as required.
- Coordinate equipment sales orders and delivery schedules.
- Create customer specific documentation such as price file and order guides.
- Review all orders, customer confirmations and customer notifications for accuracy.
- Must have knowledge of SAP
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in Business or related discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of previous purchasing and order processing experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to analyze difference documents to compare discrepancies
- Strong work ethic
- Time management and organizational skills
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Monday thru Friday work schedule – Relax on weekends
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.