Data Entry Associate
Lincoln, NE 68510 US
Do you have a background in customer service or insurance? Are you interested in working for a community-oriented company that puts people first and strives to go above and beyond for the customer? Join a Lincoln based insurance and financial services company whose purpose is to fulfill life! They are adding a data entry associate to their growing team, and they might be looking for YOU.
Duties of the data entry associate:
- Process, sort and prepare in-coming documents for imaging
- Perform scanning functions including the preparation and care of related equipment
- Classify and index assigned queues as appropriate for type of document, business line and other factors
- Retrieve documents from various sources as requested
Requirements of the data entry associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years office experience
What to expect as the data entry associate:
- Pay starting at $16.50/hour
- Traditional M-F daytime schedule
- Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, paid volunteer time, and more
- Room for growth within the company
If you have general office experience this might be the position for you, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.