The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Data Entry Clerk
Houston, TX 77043 US
Posted: 05/31/2023 2023-05-31 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: CP4757435418
Data Entry Image Review Clerks - ASAP Toll Road
Beltway 8 and Clay Road
Pay Rate: Depends on the shift
(Please see available shifts below)
Data Entry Image Review Clerks will identify the license plate number, plate state, and plate types and enter prefixes for all license plates for automobiles, trucks, and motorcycles that violate the EZ TAG Toll lanes. If the license plate image is unreadable, the data entry clerk will correct the information in the system. If you enjoy independent and repetitive style work, we invite you to join our client, a Fortune 1000 company's Data Entry team in northwest Houston. An ideal candidate is a punctual person who can review computer images and is comfortable sitting for extended periods. This is an ongoing position with no end date.
Note: An online data entry assessment will be administered. Interviews will be held via Zoom once phone screened. All candidates must complete the assessment to qualify for this position.
Available Shift Times:
Full-Time AM 6:00 am- 2:30 pm $12/hr.
Full-time PM 4:00 pm- 12:30 am $12/hr.
Weekend AM Sat/Sun 6:00am- 4:00pm $13/hr.
Weekend PM Sat/Sun 4:00 pm- 12:30 am $13/hr.
What You Will Do:
- Identify license plates from all 50 states and all Canadian Provinces
- Keying/entering license plate information if needed
- Identify and process a minimum of 600 images per hour after the initial training period while maintaining established accuracy standards
- If the license plate image needs to be voided because it is unreadable, plate information is corrected in the system
- Responsible for consistently checking the image quality and giving feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture quality is being taken by the cameras in the toll lanes
What You Will Need:
- 6,500 data entry strokes per hour (KSPR)
- Alpha and numeric data entry
- Typing speed 45+ words per minute
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Punctual and have reliable transportation
- Ability to be flexible with hours if OT is needed
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to view images repetitively for periods
- Must pass drug screening and background check
- Note: This is not a remote opportunity
- Weekly pay periods
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Listen to your music during the working period
- Independent style working
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to speaking with you!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.