Your New Organization:
A global provider of marketing solutions is looking for a data entry clerk for their growing team with over 58,000 employees in all major world markets, our companies specialize in advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media, public relations, and specialty marketing. As the data entry clerk, you will be working with both the buyers and publications in resolving any discrepancies. You will be communicating with publications for missing invoices and be responsible for printing required system reports. Want to join a great company then continue reading!!
Your new role as the data entry clerk:
- Scanning invoices
- Inserting bar code dividers between documents
- Indexing invoices
- Responsible for accurate batch totals
Your experience as the data entry clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills
What matters most as the data entry clerk:
- Monday-Friday 3:00 am – 11:30 am
- Hybrid work schedule
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Pay starting at $14.00 an hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as group accident, critical illness w/cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life and identity theft
Your career partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.