Data Entry Clerk
Omaha, NE 68154 US
A 100% employee owned leader in land and resource management and real estate company who has been in business for nearly 100 years is looking to add a data entry clerk to their growing, close-knit team. If you have an eye for numbers, attention to detail, and a high 10 key data entry proficiency keep reading!
Duties of the data entry clerk:
- Verify financial data from checks and real estate documentation
- Enter data into the system using 10 key
- Categorize and store data from checks into tracking system
Requirements of the data entry clerk:
- 10 key data entry speed of 9,000kph or higher
What to expect as the data entry clerk:
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- Match Hire position
- Heads down data entry with NO phones
- Fabulous culture and growth opportunity
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have 10 key data entry experience and you’re looking for a back-office role this might be your next step, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.