We have a great opportunity to work at one of Omaha's foremost progressive debt collector agencies. This company is seeking motivated, professional individuals to serve in an office assistant role to help with the process of resolving bad debt. This company has great perks and promotes a positive work atmosphere and a healthy work/life balance.
Duties of the data entry clerk include:
• Use your organizational skills to set up new accounts and manage client files
• Data entry to update and maintain client files on computer system and taking phone calls related to client needs when applicable
• Responsible for the drafting and mailing of documents required to maintain client files in an accurate and timely fashion
• Handle various office duties including mail
Perks of the data entry clerk include:
• Onsite perks to keep you motivated and engaged
• Comfortable and friendly office environment, working traditional M-F 8:30-5pm office hours
• Paid weekly starting at $15/hour
• 401k fully vested on day 1 with company match after 6 months and 500 hours worked
To join our progressive team as a data entry clerk, apply today and come join us! If you are looking to gain new experience on your resume this is a perfect role for you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.