The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Charlotte, NC 28217 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: ZK73032522
Data Entry Specialist
Do you have great customer service and communication skills? Are you very dependable and enjoy working in a team environment? Our client located in South Charlotte who provides a wider array of high-quality services to trucking companies nationwide, is looking for you.
What will you be doing?
- Review, correctly label, group, and enter documents to meet daily workload and targets.
- Utilize TBS software to identify and correctly process potential duplicate loads.
- Meet or exceed all daily and weekly department goals.
- Provide feedback to lead and team on how you will accomplish weekly goals.
- Use all the resources and software TBS provides to better accomplish tasks.
- Maintain communication with Team Lead and members through Teams chat daily.
- Promotes and fosters a positive and supportive environment that is committed to the success of the department, peers, and the overall goals of TBS.
- Understand and keep current on the latest procedures for the department and company.
What is required?
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High-level problem solver and multi-tasker with excellent time management skills to independently prioritize and complete tasks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Dependable with exceptional attendance.
- Flexible and highly self-motivated team player.
- Willing to work overtime if required.
What’s in it for you?
- A growth-oriented company with incredible advancement opportunities.
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Unlimited referral bonuses
What are the details?
- Full Time Monday - Friday
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv