Your New Organization:
When you step into the role of production billing specialist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client, and the community they serve. Your previous data entry experience will strengthen this fast-paced environment. Our client, who specializes in advertising, digital marketing, and public relations, is looking for a production billing specialist with excellent communication skills to add to their growing team. As the production billing associate, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing an influx of emails/requests. If you have an interest in accounting and understand basic debits/credits and want to join a great company, then continue reading!!
Your new role as a production billing specialist:
- Create billing drafts, agency fee drafts, review, obtain approval, and ensure that billing meets client’s guidelines, using various billing systems
- Opens jobs, prepares estimates, drafts, and billing
- Analyze WIP and coordinate a resolution of any items that are in question.
- Reviews expense vouchers and vendor invoices for accuracy and appropriateness to be used as backup for billing
- Maintain billing guideline information for assigned clients/offices
What matters most for the production billing specialist:
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00 pm (hybrid)
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Your experience as the production billing specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate level of knowledge of basic accounting principles, including G/L, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and billing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of two years of related accounting or billing experience.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.