Join a service organization based in Houston, Texas. As the newest Data and Knowledge Management Specialist, you will ensure and provide data and knowledge management administration. With your strong problem-solving and analytical skills, you will have a profound impact on ensuring data and information accuracy and security.
You will be part of a devoted team that is committed to providing services to others. An inclusive environment with high standards makes this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
What Matters Most to a Data and Knowledge Management Specialist:
- Competitive hourly rate of $22 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Uptown area of Houston, Texas
- Pre-employment Screening required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- Six months of experience working with data, knowledge management, and/or case management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Able to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes
- Self-led with strong problem-solving and communication skills
Your New Organization:
This is a service-based company, recognized for helping people in need. They work hard to support people as they work towards self-sufficiency.
Enjoy a compassionate environment with solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap towards service and professional fulfillment. Grow your non-profit career as a Data and Knowledge Management Specialist at this service organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-621-9895.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.