The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77086 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-03 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: LL644332526
5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
Mandatory weekend overtime
A leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers is looking for a fulltime Deburr Technician.
- Read and comprehend blueprint on work piece.
- Make setups and adjustments to assure proper alignment of parts.
- Make manual adjustments by grinding or drilling.
- Check and inspect work for conformity to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Clean, polish, and remove burrs from manufactured parts.
- Safely operate air powered tools, i.e.: die grinders, right angle grinders, air drills etc.
- Able to work in tight spaces and from heights when required.
- Safely operate forklift and overhead cranes
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, sketches, and bills of material.
What is in it for you?
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster and environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org