Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
Our client with over 26 years of production experience in the Heavy-Duty Truck and Agricultural industries is currently seeking Delivery Drivers in Springfield Township, Ohio. The Reserves Network delivers excellent support during your employment process.
Your New Role:
- Review the delivery schedule report and inspect the products
- Match the sequential numbers on the product with the schedule and load the trailer
- Enter product into the system using a scanner
- Sign the freight bills and BOL when the load is unloaded and checked for defects
- Follow all environmental guidelines and safety procedures
What You Need:
- Previous experience operating a forklift and scanner
- Manual dexterity is required for operating machinery and hand tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to lift, push and pull up 50lbs as required
Your New Organization:
- Hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
For more information contact our Chillicothe office (740) 773-7519 or you may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.