When you step into the role of Demand Planner, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your analytical and demand planning expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading demand plans, and anticipating and understanding the needs of stakeholders across the company relative to forecasting, turning assumptions into actionable plans and providing insight into demand drivers.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $90K - $120K annually, plus bonus, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities and direct access to client’s benefits
- Hybrid workspace: Maintain a healthy work-life balance while fostering connection and collaboration
- Family-oriented environment
Your New Role:
Join an international, family-owned business based in Connecticut as the Demand Planner. You will be responsible for generating demand plans, and understanding demand drivers for proactive collaboration across Sales, Operations, Marketing, Production and Finance. With your strong data management and analytical skills, you will have a profound impact on continuously improving service levels and simultaneously reducing finished goods inventory through accurate forecasting.
You will collaborate with a cohesive team where all input is valued. This family-oriented company makes this a stellar place to land.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, supply chain management, technical discipline, or related field required
- 5 years of industry demand planning experience using demand planning tools
- Prefer APICS exposure and CPIM certification
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a plus
- Competent user of computerized IT systems and other associated scheduling, forecasting software packages
Your New Organization:
This is an international, family-owned business, recognized as a leader in providing innovative commercial and residential cleaning tools for more than 50 years. They work hard to deliver quality tools to make the cleaning experience safer, faster, and better, whether it’s for the professional, the semi-professional or the homeowner. Their legacy of success can be attributed to the bright, talented people who work with business partners in more than 80 countries across the world to bring their solutions to market.
Enjoy a welcoming and committed environment with solid benefits, and generous paid time off.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Demand Planner at this exceptional company, located in Connecticut. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1369.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.