The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77036 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-03 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: TS49003412
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Public Health Services
The Harris County Public Health Services is partnering with Team1Medical to seek a Dental Assistant to join their team! The Dental Assistant will provide program support for a school-based oral health program and will be called in to cover a clinical dental assistant shift in different settings. If you have experience as a Dental Assistant and want to make bold career advancement, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are there for you!
Dental Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Support school-based events at various campuses throughout Harris County
- Cross-train in multiple capacities to ensure efficient operations
- Chairside scribing for providers, assist with set up of portable dental equipment, infection control, supply/equipment maintenance, and event preparations
- Assist with participants of the events, as well as office-related tasks before and after events
Dental Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of related experience in a dental clinic setting is required.
- A certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or Completion of the Dental Assisting National Boards examination is required.
- A valid Texas Driver's License and reliable transportation is required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment in schools
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
If you are a Dental Assistant and want to work close to home – Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.