Step into the role of Dental Assistant to impact one of Columbus's progressive dental clinics. Join a leading dental facility where you will greet customers at the dental office and schedule appointments as needed, sterilize, and set up instruments, equipment, and materials. Don’t miss this chance to join a bright and talented team and see where you can take your career!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $20.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the downtown area of Columbus, GA
- Specialty: Dental & Orthodontics
Your New Role:
Join a leading dental clinic in the Columbus, GA, area. As a Dental Assistant, you will welcome and prepare customers for treatments and checkups, set up and sterilize instruments, equipment, and materials as needed, and assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you attend to the needs of the customers and provide the highest level of customer service.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- Dental Assistant certification or training as an asset (e.g. EFDA), is required
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Dental Assistant is required
- Essential knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods is required
- An understanding of health and safety regulations is required
- The ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a strong plus
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for creating a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Once hired by the practice, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package, including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, bonuses, and more!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Dental Assistant with a renowned dental practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.