Dental Front Desk Coordinator
Zip Code: Pasadena, TX 77503 | Location: East Houston | Bowling Green Area
Employment Type: Part-time | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Team1Medical is working with Harris County Public Health to fill their current opening for a Dental Front Desk Coordinator to handle all front office functions for the dental clinic. If you have experience working in a dental clinic or have previous clerical experience, take the opportunity to apply and see what is available today!
Dental Front Desk Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- Attend to patients over the phone and in person, coordinate patient registration, and schedule appointments.
- Perform patient eligibility for the grant program and insurance verification for CHIP and Medicaid patients.
- Complete and submit weekly finance report.
Dental Front Desk Coordinator’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working in a clerical office position is required; Dental clinic experience is highly recommended.
- Efficient written and verbal communication and time management skills are required.
- A current and valid Texas Driver’s license is required.
Company Culture & Perks
- This part-time position will require you to work a minimum of 24 - 40 hours per week.
- The location of the position is in the Bowling Green area of Pasadena, TX.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
If you’re interested in improving your customer service skills in a dental clinical setting – Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.