Zip Code: Kerrville, TX 78028 | Location: River Hills Mall Area
Employment Type: Part-time | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Dental & Orthodontics | Salary: $37 - $40 an hour
Team1Medical is teaming up with a recognized healthcare organization in search of a Dental Hygienist who will perform complex dental work such as cleaning, scaling, and polishing teeth and conducting educational programs to prevent and control dental hygiene and diseases. If you have experience working as a Dental Hygienist and want to work close to home in the Kerrville area, submit your resume and see where this opportunity can take you!
Dental Hygienist’s Responsibilities:
- Perform prophylaxis on individuals through scaling and polishing; administer fluoride treatments
- Alert dentists to potential problems found during the routine treatment of patients to facilitate appropriate treatment
- Maintain clean, sanitary operatory equipment to ensure infection control, proper operation, and safety for patients and staff
- Maintain records of services performed and submit reports on activities to maintain accurate dental records of patients treated
- Provide dental health education for patients
- Instruct patients on brushing and flossing and encourage them to seek dental care to maintain good dental health
Dental Hygienist’s Qualifications:
- License as a Dental Hygienist by the State of Texas is required
- Knowledge of dental disease prevention techniques, dental prophylaxis techniques and procedures, and public health dental programs is required
- Must have the skills to use dental tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks:
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with overtime offered as required.
- Work with a healthcare organization known worldwide for its research and advancements in healthcare.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $37 - $40 an hour
Seize this opportunity to use your dental hygiene experience and submit your application today to see what opportunities are available!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. If you have any questions or need additional information, call us at 713-590-2980.