When you step into the role of Designer II, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your engineering expertise will strengthen a proactive environment, spearheading the preparation of complex, detailed 3D CAD models and 2D fabrication drawings for the manufacture of surface production pieces of equipment.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $65,000 - $75,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The position is in the southwestern region of Elk City, OK with close access to Interstate 40
Your New Role:
Join a dynamic and innovative energy organization based in Elk City, OK as a Designer II. You will ensure the dimensional accuracy of fabricated items, develop and upload bills of materials, update drawings as appropriate during the engineering and fabrication process as required, and interpret structural analysis reports and implement them appropriately in design. With your strong engineering skills, you will profoundly impact the organization when you exhibit a commitment to the company’s core values in all work activities.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Designer II Experience:
- An associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school related to the engineering field is required
- 2 – 3 years of related experience is required; experience with oil and gas surface production equipment is highly preferred
- 3 – 5 years of AutoCAD 3D experience is required
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and 3D CAD software is required
- Perform light physical activity with non-strenuous daily activities of a production or technical nature is required
Your New Organization:
This is an esteemed energy company, recognized for its efforts to offer new and reconditioned options to handle your projects from the beginning to startup and commissioning.
Enjoy a dynamic environment with solid benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, IRA Roth plan, 11 paid holidays, PTO, and potential for a bonus!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Designer II at this esteemed energy organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 216-877-1028.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.