Play a critical role in supporting a company that is a top leader in agriculture maintenance and repair when you become a diesel technician at one of their locations in David City, NE.
As a diesel technician, you will be diagnosing and repairing electrical, hydraulic, fuel, cooling, powertrain, and air conditioning systems. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Paid on-the-job training starting at $30-$39 / hour
- Schedule Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5:30 pm & every other Saturday 7:30 am-12:00 pm
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- 401k w/ company match
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement
Your New Role:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
What You Need:
- Fundamental knowledge of engines, hydraulics, powertrains, air-conditioning, and electrical systems
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening such as drug test and background.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.