Bowling Green, KY 42104 US
Dietary Aide Requirements:
- MUST have 1 year of Dietary Experience
- MUST pass pre-employment background check
- MUST pass pre-employment drug screen
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Cleans dishes, pots, and pans that are used in food production in the kitchen.
- Clean participant dishes from snacks and lunches.
- Prepares beverages.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties.
- Cleans dining area in preparation of meals and after mealtime.
- Assists Cook and Dietary Manager with food preparation as assigned in accordance with food code.
- Builds rapport with participants in a polite and courteous manner.
- Assists participants with meal consumption or other related dining experiences.
- Assists participants in completing menu selections.
- Assists in serving lunch and snacks to participants in a professional manner according to proper serving and clearing standards.
Dietary Aide Pay:
$16 / hour
Take the next step and apply online today!
Position: Cashier/Food Service
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.