Play a critical role in partnering with a nonprofit provider when you become a cook for their main location in De Smet, South Dakota.
As a cook you will be preparing delicious meals to residents following standards and regulations. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay of $20-$22 an hour
- On-site position located in the De Smet area
- 11:00am-7:30pm full time schedule (every other weekend and holiday)
- Benefits include; Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision, Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft ,Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role:
- Coordinates production, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards, and regulations.
- Assists with development of pleasing and unique recipes and menu creation.
- Maintains continuous quality improvement of meals prepared and served daily.
- Responsible for kitchen/dining management as assigned, including delegation of kitchen cleanliness and education/training of cleaning policies.
- Observes, measures, and documents information as assigned. Receives and shares information; observes and reports resident conditions to appropriate staff.
What You Need:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
- Prior work experience in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets or related experience in a similar type of setting is preferred.
- Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities. Certification as a food protection manager by ServSafe or other equivalent ANSI approved program is preferred before assuming duties of person in charge.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.