Direct Support Specialist
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you enjoy helping others? Our client in Chillicothe, Ohio is a provider in Southern Ohio providing quality residential, day, vocational and employment services to people with developmental disabilities at any stage in life. The Reserves Network has partnered together to assist them with hiring a compassionate Direct Support Specialist for their team. This is a direct-hire opportunity with great benefits!
Your New Role:
- Complete patient assessments and participate in Individual Plan meetings
- Assist in the development of teaching programs
- Provide direct services and support to individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities by maintaining a clean and safe living environment including personal care
- Report all pertinent medical information to the appropriate medical staff
What You Need:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Clean Driving record
- A sincere desire to provide direct service and support to individuals with developmental/intellectual disables
- Can make sound judgments, give guidance and set priorities
- Team player is a must
- Previous DSP experience is a plus but not required
- Availability for weekend work
Your New Organization:
- Full or part-time rewarding work
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Enjoy an environment of compassion, fairness, integrity and respect for human dignity
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Aflac insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan - 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Recognition and Awards
- Promotion Opportunities
Give the gift of encouragement and guidance by applying today! For more information contact our Chillicothe office (740) 773-7519 or you may submit a resume to email@example.com.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.