Director Corporate Accounting
Omaha, NE 68118 US
Director, Corporate Accounting
Are you looking to join a growing and highly successful organization? A large private family-owned Midwest-based company is hiring a Director of Corporate Accounting. Reporting to the CFO, you have a great opportunity to make an impact! The company represents the top brands in the industry and brings a modern operating business model with a very strong culture and growth mindset.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Great Corporate culture; privately held company where values and mindsets matter
- Reporting to the CFO – great exposure to the business and Leadership
- Oversight for the enterprise financial accounting
- Change Agility with exceptional communication and technical skills
- On-site and in office role with flexibility
- Compensation commensurate with experience -Base salary + bonus
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance; MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience; 4+ years of meaningful Corporate Accounting experience
- CPA license – Must Have
- Big 4 or mid-sized public accounting firm experience required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP / FASB
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Serves as the internal accounting expert for the organization
Perform the accounting for multiple entities including Property and Warranty companies
Monthly closing in ERP and QuickBooks
Bank and compliance reporting
- Coordination with external parties including auditing CPA firm
- Assist with special projects, M&A, Budget, Forecasts.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.