When you step into the role of Director of Construction, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your construction industry expertise will strengthen an innovative environment, spearheading the successful completion of multifaceted projects.
Join this transformative role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most to a Director of Construction:
- Competitive salary of 110k -120k annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership.
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits.
- Milestone bonuses with earning potential up to 100k.
Director of Construction New Role:
Join a dynamic construction company based in Downtown St. Petersburg, FL as the Director of Construction. You will provide leadership, management, and oversight to the company’s entire construction and design program. Lead the construction and design team to achieve excellence and on-time and on-budget completion for all construction projects.
- Over a decade of practical expertise in multifamily construction management, progressing into leadership roles.
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Civil Engineering, Construction, or Building Science.
- Proven track record in overseeing multifamily condominium and apartment projects.
- Hold an active Florida Certified General Contractors License, demonstrating regulatory compliance.
- Proficient in building materials, and construction methods, and adept at interpreting building codes and local ordinances; skilled in managing personnel and subcontractors across multiple simultaneous projects.
Your New Organization: This is an innovative and industry-leading construction company, recognized for its commitment to excellence. They work hard to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Enjoy a dynamic and supportive environment with solid benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Senior Construction Project Manager at this renowned design-build construction company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner: Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.