Director of Facilities
Newberry, MI 49868 US
- Assist Director to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate, and control the activities of the plant operations and maintenance functions which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utilities, and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition.
- Accountable to the VP of Human Resources and Support Services for planning and maintaining an effective organization, for administering labor and material controls, for training of maintenance personnel on safety and for effective management practices.
- Daily interaction with co-workers and other hospital personnel, medical staff, patients/residents, and visitors.
- This position requires a college degree in a related engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- 10 years managerial experience with budget and personnel responsibilities is required. Knowledge of Healthcare regulations, (e.g. Hospital, DNV, JCAHO, state, federal) health and safety rules, hazardous materials standards, policies and procedures.
- Training or experience in building construction or facilities management and capable of reading blue prints
- Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday
- Salary will pay up to $137,000 based on experience
- Benefits : medical, dental, vision
- 401k w/ employer match
- Retirement benefits
- Discounted services