Director of HR & Safety
Sioux City, Iowa 51054 US
Director of HR & Safety needed for a growing and transforming custom construction company within the lumber and wood industry. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct Placement as a key member of the Leadership Team, reporting to the COO
• Leadership role leading and developing the Human Resource and Human Capital function
• Extensive interaction with Company Leadership
• Join an organization with a deep history of strong culture, growth, and sustainability
• Range of $110k - $140K base salary; commensurate with experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant human resources experience required
- Multi-site and multi-state experience
- Environmental, Health, and Safety experience required
- Hands-on team player requiring grit and a strategic mindset
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment while managing competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources (or related)
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- 20% travel
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
• Build an HR strategy encompassing Talent Acquisition, performance management, learning & development, succession planning, compensation, and benefits, HRIS, and Environmental Health and Safety
• Both hands-on and strategic; building both internal and external relationships critical
• Growth mindset – proactive, global, collaborative, flexible
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the key decision-makers
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive compensation based on your experience/qualifications
• Health Insurance
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Director of HR & Safety role profile and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.