Director of Human Resources
Omaha, NE 68154 US
The Reserves Network has partnered with a professional business services organization to find its first Manager / Director of Human Resources. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Brand new role in a growing organization – make it your own – put your stamp on this great opportunity.
- Lead and guide all aspects of HR management including talent acquisition, performance management, development, succession planning, payroll, benefits, & compensation
- Reporting to the CFO / COO
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5-10+ years of experience in Human Resources management, preferably in the Business Services Industry.
- Experience with recruitment and retention, employee relations, and training and development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and execute HR strategies that support the organization's goals and objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and align HR strategies with business objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Manage employee relations, including counseling, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution.
- Oversee recruitment and retention of employees, including job postings, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Manage the performance evaluation process, including setting goals, conducting evaluations, and providing feedback to employees.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, including EEOC, FLSA, and FMLA.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with employees, management, and external partners.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are communicated effectively to employees and applied consistently throughout the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive compensation & benefits
- PTO / Vacation
- Company insurance plans – Health and more
- & more!
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that aligns well with the Director of Human Resources role and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply below.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
The Reserves Network - Finance, IT & Executive Staffing