A Director of Nursing for Long Term Care is needed to fill a new position for an exceptional critical access hospital headquartered in a beautiful community in Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Sign-on bonus AND relocation bonus
• Exceptional outdoor activities including golfing, swimming, biking, fishing, and hunting
• Excellent School system and many economic opportunities
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Three years management/supervisory experience preferred
• Five years RN or experience
• Rural health care experience preferred
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) the State of Nebraska
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Directs day-to-day operations to provide consistent, high-quality services
• Utilizes the nursing process, for the performance of resident care, to assess, plan, intervene, and evaluate resident care to achieve prioritized resident outcomes according to the RN scope of practice
• Collaborates with healthcare providers to coordinate medical management of resident care
• Develops reviews and revises the organizational structure under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer to delineate authority, functional responsibilities and lines of communications
• Represents organization within the local community and promote continuity of care between the institution and other health care providers
• Performs emergency treatment as required in accordance within scope of practice
• Performs reviews and maintains documentation.
• Communicates effectively and promotes and ensures resident and staff safety in all
aspects of responsibilities.
• Complies, understands, and enforces state and federal regulatory requirements related to the performance of organization operations and requirements, including but not limited to HIPAA, the Code of Conduct, the Compliance Policy, Safety and Infection Control, all department and organization-wide policies, Critical Access Hospital requirements, and Federal and State of Nebraska regulations.
• Participates in committees, quality assurance, performance and quality improvement initiatives, and activities which support the facility and department operations.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Director of Nursing for Long Term Care description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!