Director of Treasury
Des Moines, Iowa 50047 US
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid (partly in the office and partly from home)
- Lead the transformation of the treasury department, focusing on organization, culture, and technology.
- Lead a team of 5 and be part of a company offering individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
- Direct Hire with competitive base salary, $150,000 plus, and Bonus reflecting your leadership and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in cash forecasting, process improvement, and treasury.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or other finance-related certification desired.
- 4+ years of management or people leadership experience.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Background of high volume and complex environments
- Managing all operational financial institution accounts, overseeing services like wire transfers, ACH transactions, and credit card operations.
- Building and maintaining external banking relationships to enhance services and reduce fees.
- Cultivating internal relationships to support their specific treasury needs.
- Developing a continuous process improvement strategy, including automation and new technology implementation.
- Handling cash forecasting for the enterprise and working capital management, including financing activities.
- Overseeing the development of key business indicators and metrics, communicating with business leaders and partners.
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan