Houston, TX 77082 US
- This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take our assessment, "HCTRA Assistant Dispatcher."
- Please visit the following link: https://es.eskill.com/es/quiz?testId=1a26201b38ef1c07
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System settings" button on the assessment Login page.
- Process high-volume incoming calls for the Incident Response Technicians (IRT), and Incident Management Coordinators, monitors radio for Law Enforcement and IRT.
- Handle internal calls and maintenance requests
- Program message signs, answer multi-line phones, operate, and monitor CCTV cameras
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Must have dispatcher, call center or security guard experience
- One year of clerical work experience
- Typing skill of at least 35 correct words per minute
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand the urgency and emergency situations
- Ability to multi-task and punctual
- Able to pass drug screening and background check
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Health Insurance offered
- Referral Bonus program
- A company focused on Houston’s toll road mobility and safety
- Metro Accessible
- Be a part of assisting toll road issues and emergency situations
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.