When you enter the role of Division Order Analyst, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your accounting expertise will strengthen a proactive environment, spearheading the coordination with internal and external shareholders, setting up fund accounts, and managing all documentation related to mineral conveyances and estate distributors.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $45.00 - $50.00
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
Your New Role:
Join a prominent and established healthcare organization in Midland, TX, as the Division Order Analyst. You will ensure the mineral gifts received from various sources are processed efficiently and accurately, set up fund accounts in the Trust Minerals Application for accurate distribution to beneficiary institutions, and request updated division orders with payors, which may include a legal description of the producing property.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with the possibility of working remotely one day per week!
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; A bachelor's degree is highly recommended.
- Five (5) years of experience in a similar role, preferably in mineral estate management or division order analysis, is required.
- Experience dealing with payors and managing division orders is highly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and relevant software applications is required
- Proficiency in accounting and financial transactions related to royalty payments is required.
Your New Organization:
This is an established healthcare organization whose purpose is to provide the ultimate care for patients, families, and each other and continue to educate and develop future caregivers.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Division Order Analyst at this esteemed healthcare organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.