Have prior document coordinator experience and looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Global Manufacturer? This is your time to capitalize on this Immediate Direct Hire career opportunity with a global client who is making a difference in the critical manufacturing sector.
If you’d like to learn more, please apply here for immediate consideration today!
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions for the business as required
- Compute, classify, record, and verify numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records as assigned.
- Compiles and maintains control records and related files to SQF certification
- Examines various documents used for making several FD&C products using chemical reaction processes on a daily basis.
- Verifies correct document version, document completed, lot numbers recorded for traceability and legible. FDA and SQF requirement.
- Reconciles any document errors with Process Manager. Processes involve documentation for wet end, dry end and finished product form.
- Sorts and files documents used in each part of respective process for all products
- Helps to Gather documents for traceability exercise per Customer or regulatory request.
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing HACCP and SQF prerequisite
- Assists with product HOLDS, applying hold tickets, lot pegging, transactions
- Confers with document originators regarding submission and/or changes to control documents.
- Assist in promoting facility food safety awareness and food quality responsibilities by communicating, managing and enforcing all protocol requirements for the department are met to maintain/achieve SQF certification.
- Coordinates and documents the workflow process as it relates to changes of control documents.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- (6 – 12) months related experience and / or training. Ex. ISO clerical or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a chemical or manufacturing environment
- Experience working with software packages or programs.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure and systems such as word processing, excel, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Basic Knowledge of Math formulas and their applications for spreadsheets
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- 50K Starting salary
- Healthcare Plan
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today
or you can download our mobile app
to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact our office at (336) 455-9558 for more information today!