The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Austin, TX 78705 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-03 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: BN657174424
The Reserves Network has partnered with one of the largest nationwide healthcare systems to find an experienced Document Imaging Specialist. They will be responsible for preparing, scanning and uploading documents, ensuring the quality of the original document prior to scanning. If you have an eye for detail and experience working in a hospital environment, please keep reading!
Duties of the document imaging specialist include:
- Prepares medical records and loose documents for scanning.
- Scans medical record documents.
- Indexes medical record documentation.
- Facilitates daily maintenance of scanning equipment.
- Assists with post-scanned document retention.
- Communicates issues and process barriers to Facility HIM Director/Coordinator.
- Maintains confidentiality with all PHI and HIPAA related information.
- Works effectively as part of a team atmosphere to perform duties and achieve daily operational goals.
Requirements for the document imaging specialist include:
- High school degree or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in a hospital environment
- Experience in filing, scanning, document management or any experience involving computer activity and sitting for long periods such as jobs in the clerical fields.
Job perks for the document imaging specialist include:
- Work M-F, 8:00-4:30
- $15.36/hr. starting pay
- 6-month temp to hire opportunity
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have a strong attention to detail and have worked in a medical setting in the past, hit apply and we will reach out to you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.