Donation Coordiantor Supervisor
Competitive annual compensation range of $68,640k –$ 72,800k +
Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
Located in Brandon, FL - Not a remote position
Supporting a 24/7 call center, 12-hour shifts
12 hours on shift, after business hours, routinely on weekends and holidays. Special circumstances may require additional hours, possible remote work consistent with the needs of the organization
Step into the role of Donation Coordinator Supervisor to impact one of Florida’s premier tissue donation clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you'll accept the referral of potential donors and routinely review, analyze, and interpret medical data to determine medical suitability. Don’t miss this chance to join a team that changes lives.
Your New Role as a Donation Coordinator Supervisor:
- Supervising team providing support and evaluation of team needs
- Interact with all referring institutions and maintain appropriate documentation
- Route medically suitable referrals to bring about a successful Authorization or Donor Disclosure
- Communicate hospital developments, Medical Examiner/Coroner and/or funeral home concerns or feedback to the appropriate divisional department
- Assist with verifying the accuracy of referral outcomes and data points within activity reports
- Assist Communication Services with answering incoming referral calls when not evaluating cases for medical suitability
Donation Coordinator Supervisor Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in medical billing, coding, or paramedic/EMT, or LPN, is required
- Supervising/leadership experience of call center
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills are required; must be comfortable communicating with grieving family members
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish helpful
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook (Expert level)
- Strong customer service skills
Your New Organization:
Enjoy a competitive benefits package including an amazing culture since 1982, company-paid Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance, a generous company-paid pension plan for your retirement, an encouraging career track, fitness membership reimbursement, paid vacation, sick days, holidays, CEUs and licensure.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Donation Coordinator with a renowned medical facility? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.