The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Drill Operator 3 - 1st Shift
Hampton, GA 30228 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-29 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: DW111422317
Drill Operator 3
Work with a world leader in the design and manufacture of high voltage switching devices; a provider of essential products and services to electric utilities in the US and Canada to support the nation’s electric power infrastructure. Set up and operate single spindle bench style drill press to perform such machining operations as drilling, countersinking, spot facing, and tapping holes in metal workpieces by performing the following duties.
What You Will Do:
- Read blueprint, work order, and tolling instructions for specifications such as hole locations and size, feed rates, cutting speeds, and cutting tools to be used.
- Communicates with team leader to determine the correct tooling and method of producing assigned job.
- Secures specified tool in spindle; lifts workpiece manually or with hoist, places it in fixture or jig or on machine table, and secures it with clamps; positions and secures drilling jig to guide cutting tool; manually operates feed lever to feed tool to specified depth in workpiece; turn valve handle to start flow of coolant against tool and workpiece or dips tool in cutting oil prior to mounting, or manually lubricates workpiece or tool
- Removes any sharp edges on part by using a de-burring tool; Verifies conformance of machined workpieces to specifications; Works on metallic or nonmetallic materials.
- Maintains working area in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); up to one-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Steel toe shoes are mandatory; Masks are optional currently.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee regularly is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk to observe operations, adjust or test and occasionally carry lightweight material. The employee must work at an ordinary pace, frequently handling material between 5 to 20 pounds and occasionally handle material over 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Moderately disagreeable conditions caused by a combination of or semi-intensive degree for part time of the following: fumes, smoke, dust, dirt, oil, grease, vibration, noise, heat, cold.
What’s In It for You:
- $18+ an hour with career advancement opportunities
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your cell phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv .
Please call our office at 770.914.7566 if you have any questions. If you are a Material Hander that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!