Houston, TX 77026 US
- Operate company bus to transport passengers safely and courteously over specified routes to local or distant locations following the time schedules and certain services provided by the company
- Collect Bus Operator Supplies (i.e., route signs, defect cards, etc.) before scheduled and unscheduled work assignments.
- Inspect bus equipment including a wheelchair ramp or lift, and a bus radio system for defects, and make records of any defects on defect cards
- Deposit all temporary route signs, passenger count cards, defect cards, communication devices, schedules, guides, etc.
- Promote safety awareness and follow safety procedures to reduce or eliminate accidents
- Complies with ADA requirements when delivering service
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of general work experience, which includes driving or direct customer service, is preferred.
- Must have a current Texas Driver’s License or must obtain one within two (2) years of hire
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of 8 am to 5 pm
- Get to know Houston by understanding landmarks, streets, and routes
- If you are seeking to retrieve or renew your CDL, the company will help pay for your expenses
- You can earn an incentive of up to $4,000 after the first six months of working within the company
- Upon hiring, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits packages including competitive pay, flexible work schedules, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, 401k, educational assistance, PTO, and much more!