Commercial Drywall Estimator
Are you seeking a rewarding career that offers advancement opportunities? Commercial construction firm seeking to hire experienced estimator for their drywall division.
What you will do:
- Interpret plans and specifications to provide timely and accurate quantity surveys for this scope of work.
- Provide estimates
- Prepare written proposals
What you need:
- B.S. degree in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Estimating for drywall and metal stud framing
- Experience estimating large scale commercial projects
What's in it for you:
- Positive work environment
- Great pay which is based on your experience
- Opportunity for growth
- Great benefits offered
Your New Organization:
Fast growing commercial construction company with strong core values for over 65 years
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a robust 401(k) plan. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Our client is inspiring and an inclusive workplace, empowering employees to thrive and achieve greatness.
Ready to take the first step toward professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an Estimator at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call Sabrina Luxton @ 216-799-0112.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.