Dye Machine Operator
Blacksburg, SC 29702 US
- Keep safety first at all times while on the job; actively participate in safety/weekly team meetings
- Operate each job (dye and machine operation, PIV operation, startup and shutdown) in the department according to established procedures
- Follow written and oral instructions from department leaders
- Maintain high level of housekeeping and cleanliness, keep a safe working environment
- Ensure 1st quality product is being produced at all times
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment (lubricating, cleaning, tightening, etc.)
- Perform scheduled cleans on equipment and area
- Monitor and analyze process parameters to ensure machines are performing to specification
- Transport fabric and material from one area to the next using different types of material handling equipment
- Prior Dye/Finishing experience preferred
- Awareness of PC hardware components, desktop operation system software and application software
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve opportunities
- Ability to interact effectively with management, staff, vendors, customers, and work independently, and/or as part of a team
- Capability of using motorized equipment (fork trucks, tuggers, other PIVs)
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions
- Ability to work in an extreme hot climate
- Swing Shift (1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts; 8 hours shifts)
- Pay: $15.11/hr
- When you work as a contract employee with the Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you would like additional information, call or text us at (704) 471-7505 or email Gastonia@trnstaffing.com .