The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Dynamic Balancer Technician-Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI 53208 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-07-08 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JH65870523
Dynamic Balancer Technician - Milwaukee
We have a company in Milwaukee that is a full-service ISO Certified Foundry that has been in business since 1966, this is a 1st shift opening. If you are motivated and committed to working for an employer of choice that offers competitive benefits, this is an opportunity for you.
In this position you will set up dynamic balancing machine to locate points of imbalance on casting parts. Grind finished machined parts to customers required specifications. This position requires the use of various handheld electric and pneumatic grinders, belt sanders, carbide burrs; electric hand drills, radial arm drills; overhead cranes and fork trucks.
What you will do:
- Grind finished machined impellers to customers required specifications relating to the Discharge openings, Inlet openings, Blade thickness and Edge Radii. Polish/Grind Minor surface imperfections as needed.
- Run specific balance program required by costumers supplied drawings/prints. Run parts up to check if balance meets specification. If out, determine the specific are where material will need to be removed or added to meet specification. Removal of material will be done by grinding, hole drilling. Adding of material will be done by a certified welder.
- Disassemble impeller from mandrel when parts are in tolerance. Clean, Deburr and print results that will be sent to the customer.
What you need:
- On the job training can be given to a willing individual to gain the knowledge and experience needed to fulfill the job responsibilities. AN experienced Dynamic Balancer would be the ideal candidate.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- The ability to use various electric and pneumatic tools.
- Candidate must have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
What’s in it for you:
- 1st shift Monday – Friday
- Starting pay $16/hr. DOE.
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com