The Reserves Network is currently hiring an EDM Machinist for a busy parts fabrication shop in Clearwater, FL. As the EDM Machinist, you will be responsible for developing ideas to make tools for the manufacturing floor.
What a typical day will look like:
- Cut and develop programs for internal tooling.
- Program machines using Espirit.
- Check parts utilizing calipers, micrometers and height gauges.
- Complete production paperwork including quality and timekeeping records.
- Read blueprints.
What you need:
- Experience running a Mitsubishi EDM
- Knowledge of Espirit Programming
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
What is in It for You:
- Pay range $25 - $30 per hour
- Air-Conditioned work environment.
- 1st shift - 7 am to 3:30 pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.