The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-07-04 Industry: Diagnostic Imaging Job Number: JR99763422
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $40 - $45 per hour
Are you an Echo Tech seeking an opportunity with a well-established Cardiology group in Houston? Are you seeking a position to supplement your career? Team1Medical is seeking an Echo Tech for a temporary week assignment. Here is an opportunity to work with some of Houston’s premier Cardiologists. If you have experience working as an Echo Tech and are seeking a position with an award-winning healthcare organization, submit your resume to see what opportunities are available!
Echo Tech’s Responsibilities
- Prepare research echocardiographic exams and collaborate with others to identify and follow research protocols for numerous studies.
- Perform analysis of complex congenital and acquired pediatric heart abnormalities.
- Recognize and identify complex anatomy and physiology, diagnose dextrocardia, heterotaxy syndrome, etc.
- Perform TEE studies, probe manipulation (MD in attendance), and comprehend complex cardiac lesions from a TEE perspective.
- Perform complex quantification analysis and remain up-to-date with the most recent technology and software available for cardiac quantification.
- Perform three-dimensional (3D) echo reconstruction and collect data
- Analyze strain rate and strain imaging for advanced function studies and collect data for statistical analysis
Echo Tech’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an Echocardiography Technologist (Echo Tech) is required.
- Experience with peripheral studies is required
- Detail-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR helpful (Epic)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- This temporary assignment will need coverage for July 3rd - July 7th. Hours will verify upon hiring.
- Numerous tenured professionals with experience and knowledge from which to learn
- Medical Center – Park & Ride or Metrorail accessible
- Parking reimbursement of $10 per day
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $40 - $45 per hour
If you are an eager Echo Tech seeking an opportunity to learn from some of Houston’s finest Cardiologists, Apply Today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.