The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Electrical Assembler (27024)
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-29 Industry: Assembly Job Number: AK251862313
Anderson, TX | Grimes County
1st Shift | 6am to 430pm | Monday to Friday
$19.50 to $22.65 an hour based on experience
Large distribution hub for global oil tools supplier has an immediate need for an experienced Electrical Assembler on a long-term temporary basis. Client is ready to interview qualified candidates today to start tomorrow!
What You Will Do:
- Request parts and supplies from the electrical parts storage for unit assembly
- Interact with other departments and customers for problem solving with the assembly process
- Identify cables and wires (i.e. molded cables, raw cables, connectors, parts, and how they are assembled)
- Solder and assemble cables when needed
- Perform advanced troubleshooting duties
- Test many different types of units for completion
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in electrical assembling preferably within a manufacturing environment is required
- Previous experience or education in electronical/mechanical wiring is required
- Experience using hand tools required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Upon offer, a physical exam, audiogram and visual acuity exam will be administered
What’s In It For You:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Company offers career development and continuing education opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org