The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77064 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-29 Industry: Assembly Job Number: CM256735314
Houston, TX 77064
Temp to Hire
1st Shift | 4 days a week | 10-hour shifts with overtime
$15-$17 an hour; based on experience
Don’t pass up this opportunity for a great new career with a supplier of industrial monitoring systems located in Northwest Houston. We are currently seeking an Electrical Assembler to help our client assemble various mechanical and/or electrical instruments while maintaining their commitment to excellence as they continue to grow.
What You Will Do:
- Assemble various mechanical and/or electrical instruments
- Ensure assembly is in adherence to ISO-9001 practices and procedures
- Verify inventory according to work order instructions
- Complete and turn in daily production report
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and organize work areas for efficiency and safety and respond to change productively
What You Need:
- A High School degree or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to work 4 days 10-hour shifts per week
- Must be available to work overtime
- Two plus years of experience with manufacturing light assembly
- Three-plus years of soldering experience specifically on electrical circuit boards required.
- Must be able to follow detailed assembly instructions and processes, as required.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and prints and relevant assembly, testing, and QMS procedures
- Preferred: Assembly Line, Electrical, Hand Tools, Innovation, Blueprint Reading, Sub Assembly, Power Tools, Wiring
What’s In It For You:
- Earn overtime pay
- Training provided for non-soldering Assemblers
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org