The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Electrical Design Engineer
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 05/26/2023 2023-05-26 2023-06-26 Industry: Engineering Job Number: JM30497653
The Reserves Network has partnered with an Omaha Engineering firm that is seeking a highly skilled electrical design engineer to join their dynamic team. This family-owned company has over 60 years of expertise in mechanical and electrical systems design and consulting. Their philosophy of equal parts science, art, and business allows their engineers to provide innovative solutions for world-class projects, while focusing on the bottom line for their clients. The company values professional development, learning, and fun, and encourages employees to set goals and find opportunities to continue growing. Additionally, they are committed to changing their communities for the better and offer volunteer time off opportunities for employees to give back. With a focus on sustainability and a dedication to their employees and communities, this is an exceptional company to work for.
Job responsibilities of the electrical design engineer include:
- Prepare design documentation and schedules
- Provide design of electrical systems, including lighting, power, and communications systems
- Perform calculations, sizing, and analysis of electrical systems for buildings
- Investigate code requirements
- Ensure the preparation and timely delivery of accurate, complete, and value-added documents
- Assist with construction administration tasks by processing drawings, RFIs, and completing site visits during the construction phase
- Serve as a liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design team
Qualifications of the electrical design engineer include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
What to expect as an electrical design engineer:
- Starting pay of $80,000 per year may increase based on experience
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentoring programs, organization and professional registration, and tuition and technology reimbursement programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, as well as supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Generous 401(k), profit sharing, and discretionary bonuses
- Progressive wellness benefits, including fitness reimbursement and volunteer time off
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for electrical design, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.