Adams, NE 68301 US
Electrical Engineer - Industrial Maintenance
The Reserves Network has partnered with a Nebraska based energy company focused on local producers and environmentally friendly fuel.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Support the local economy in an environmentally friendly manner
- Work for close knit ‘work family’ and truly make a difference
- Focused on core values that really matter
- Power user of cutting-edge Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of maintenance experience in large-scale industrial manufacturing
- 3 years of supervisory and leadership experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with maintenance procedures
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead and drive improvements in a dynamic industrial environment
- Lead, coach, and hold accountable a team of Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify improvement opportunities
- Oversee troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and team development
- Utilizes Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Utilizes Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) process.
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental regulations, and company policies
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives via the Equipment Maintenance Plan (EMP)
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.