The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Electrical Engineer Power
Cleveland, OH 44131 US
Posted: 06/02/2023 2023-06-02 2023-07-03 Industry: Engineering Job Number: RG405506329
Direct Hire Hybrid Electrical Engineer
Location: Cleveland, OH.
Job Summary: The Electrical Engineer Power Systems, must have good knowledge of the following: Grid Code requirements (e.g., Anti-Islanding/ Frequency Ride Thru/ Voltage Ride Thru etc.); Medium Voltage Inverters Interface with Utility Power Grid; Arc Flash Analysis of Large Electrical Systems ranging up to 5MVA Drive Systems including upstream grid connection of 15KV/20KV/34.5KV lines; Sizing and configuration of medium Voltage Drives/Transformers/Switchgear for BESS Systems; NEC and UL Rules for Medium Voltage Application; Knowledge of AutoCAD to draw electrical drawing for power and control systems; Preparation of Technical Documentation (datasheet, technical specification, products and EPC warranties) for projects.
Duties will include:
- Power System interface between Battery/Inverter/Grid.
- Grid Code Analysis for Battery Energy Storage System.
- Arc Flash Analysis and Mitigation for power system (both BESS and Conventional Systems Group.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Master of Engineering (preferable).
- PE License preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in designing utility scale applications including medium voltage transformers and inverters.
- Code Knowledge of Power Grid Interface.
- AutoCAD, Easy Power or ETAP experience for Arc Flash Analysis.
- High level of commitment and responsiveness.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Proven expertise in grid codes, energy and power intensive inverter application, PCS and Power Management System.
- Proficiency with computer programs/software (Microsoft Office).
Benefits & Compensation: A generous benefits & compensation package is available and will be discussed during the call.
Email resume to email@example.com. Submittals must be in either Word of PDF format.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.