When you step into the role of Electrical Hardware Engineer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your engineering expertise will strengthen a fast-paced environment, spearheading. Join this impactful role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $90,000year - $110,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Flexible schedule: 9/80 worksheet, with every other Friday off for a better work-life balance
- Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for growth and professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefits package: enjoy peace of mind with our exceptional healthcare benefits, life insurance coverage, and a robust 401k program to secure your financial future.
Your New Role:
Join an engineering organization based in East Hartford, CT, as an Electrical Hardware Engineer. You will play a vital role in the engineering team, performing various duties, including designing, testing, documenting, and inspecting hardware and software used for a wide variety of customer applications in various industries. With your strong design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and the integration of hardware and software skills, you will profoundly impact customer's different products and projects. Other responsibilities will be to design, control, and implement electrical systems and products; develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards; perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems and examine needs on new equipment; calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- and measurement expertise. Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer science, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages. (C, C++, C#, python, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
Your New Organization:
This fast-growing engineering company is recognized for producing and testing sophisticated software using its proprietary process and framework, which is scalable for certified and non-certified industries. They work hard to give back to the community; a percentage of their profits will go to causes in the local community that fight hunger and focus on children.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Electrical Hardware Engineer at this fast-growing engineering company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-621-4301.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.