The Reserves Network is currently hiring Electrical Installers for a busy automotive manufacturer in the Winter Park area. Electrical Installers will be responsible for installation of aftermarket and OEM vehicle lighting and accessories and troubleshoot 12V 110V and 3-phase electrical system components.
What a typical day will look like:
- Installation of aftermarket and OEM vehicle lighting and accessories
- Close attention to detail
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled.
- Meet minimum safety and 5S standards.
- Meet all QA and QC standards for each task.
What you need:
- 2 years previous experience with Installation
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Prescreen testing required
What is in It for You:
- Pay $18.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 4:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.