The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Columbus, GA 31907 US
Posted: 03/30/2023 2023-03-30 2023-07-03 Industry: Electrical Job Number: DM763319330
Industrial Electrical / Electronic Manager
Our client company cares about their employees, creating a diverse workforce with safety as a number one priority. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic can lead to a long and rewarding career with many opportunities for advancement. You will perform skilled work in industrial electronics and repair equipment and facilities.
What you will do:
- Maintain all process control systems through-out the plant.
- Must have knowledge of chemical awareness and spill control techniques.
- Oversee all electrical repairs such as hoist repairs, motor removal, motor replacement, and fuse replacement.
- Must be able to read blueprints and electrical schematic
What you need:
- 2 years of Technical School Degree
- Must be proficient in Industrial Electrical & Electronics
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
- Great attention to detail
What is in It for You:
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Opportunity to advance into skilled positions.
- Starting pay of $19.00 per hour with multiple career advancement opportunities.
- Working a reliable schedule, with weekends off to enjoy time with friends and family.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our Columbus office today for an interview! 706-324-1910